Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My first blog, my first post!

I've started a BLOG! I read plenty of them so I thought it's about time to start my own. I hope to make this a place to share my creativity with family and friends (both real and virtual), and I'm sure my kids will make the occasional appearance too.

Just a little about myself... I am a mom of 3 beautiful children whom I will refer to from here on out as I, C, and P (to bad there is not a U, that would be funny. I'll have to remember that if I ever have a 4th kid... not likely) "I" is my 8 year old boy, "P" is my 6 year old girl and "C" is my 3 year old girl. I have been married 10 years this month to a wonderful husband. I am so grateful for all the love I have in my life!

Next to my family my second love is creating, mostly with fabric. Quilts are my favorite but I also make a bag or skirt every now and again. I have to carve out a little fabric time every day or I can get pretty cranky. I sell some of my creations on my etsy site mycottoncreations.etsy.com, mostly just for the fun of it.

Well, I guess that is about it. I am sure more about me and my wild and crazy (and with 3 kids, pretty loud) life will unfold in this blog over time so... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute Nancy! Can't wait to read up coming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Can't wait to see the rants and raves our your sweet little family.

    ReplyDelete