Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fabric flower links


I've decided to teach some classes at my work. I am so nervous! Ultimately I think it will be a lot of fun, but I've never taught a class before (except for in Relief Society, but that doesn't count, everybody has to love you there). I am going to be teaching a fabric flower class as well as a cute little frog pattern by Melly and Me (picture of that to come later) Anyway, I am linking to a bunch of tutorials for your benefit and mine. This way I will always know where to find them, and in case my students want more information I can send them this way for a one stop shop of fabric flower tutorials.

Here is the tutorial I used to create the felt flower...


I used this tutorial for the idea of the baby blessing headband...


This site has some great tattered flowers...


Zipper flower (that just happened to turn out like a heart and I kept it that way)...


I originally learned how to make these great flowers at Pine Needles, but here is another site that has a great tutorial...


LOVE Heather Bailey's tutorial on fabric flowers....

Video for another zipper flower...

I'm not completely sure what days I am teaching. Sometime in the end of September and one in the beginning of October. Truthfully when I get nervous about something I tend to ignore it, and I "forgot" to write down the dates I picked to teach the classes. I guess I better find out eventually. If anyone is interested in taking my class, let me know and I'll send you a link to the class list.

2 comments:

  1. I want to take your Melly and Me class - I love their patterns and just haven't done one...

    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! Thanks for linking up and adding yourself as a follower :) Your felt flower turned out great!

    ReplyDelete