Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Strawberry Fields Quilt for sale on etsy...

I just listed this little quilt for sale on my etsy site. It measures 46" X 46" and is a steal at just $43! I can charge so little for it because it didn't cost me anything to make it, I made it for Pine Needles and it was on display there for a few weeks during their shop hop. The kits sold for almost 40$ themselves and didn't include the backing! I quickly sold out of kits and got to take it home. Though I love the quilt and think it is adorable, I don't have a little baby anymore and my girls have more quilts than I care to count. If your interested click on the etsy link to the right and it will take you to my site where you can read more about it.
I love the back almost as the front! Such a fun fabric!
I'm working on a couple of great quilts right now. One I am trying to finish up for my sons birthday coming up soon and another really cute quilt that will also hang on display at Pine Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment