Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Jump Rope Dress




This classic little dress is my version of The Jump Rope Dress, a pattern by one of my favorites, Oliver + S.




So sweet, so classic, and just a touch vintage. I love the style of their patterns as well as their easy to follow instructions.




I also just purchase their new book, Little Things To Sew. Check out this darling trailer for their book...


I want to make EVERYTHING in this book! There is more in the book that they don't show, like a puppet theater and a "play town", all made out of the prettiest fabric. Oh, and of course, a set of their adorable little paper dolls, complete with clothes from the book... "a little something extra to keep young ones occupied as you stitch up new items for their wardrobes!" - Little Things To Sew, Oliver + S

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am Sertyan from Malaysia and love this Oliver+S pattern but the pattern plus shipping costs a mean sum in my currency. I would like to know if you are interested in a pattern trade? I own many Japanese pattern for girls. I can be contacted at sertyan@yahoo.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute and looks even cuter in person:). You did a wonderful job sewing this! Your work is really great, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete