Friday, December 2, 2011

So be good for GOODNESS SAKE!

Is it just my kids who go a little nuts this time of year? I thought not. The "Santa's watching" thing only lasts for a moment and then they are back to WILD delight about the coming holiday.



So this year, in hopes of positive reinforcement, we are counting up the times the kids have been good. Santa will see our paper chain on Christmas Eve and is sure to be impressed!



The kids are super excited that it's almost reached to ground already, but I'm hoping by the 24th we'll have it wrapped around the kitchen. Every little good deed, from eating all their dinner, to letting mom and dad sleep in Saturday morning, to an A on a spelling test, gets an added chain.


2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to steal that idea. What a great positive reinforcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea- 'letting mum and dad sleep in' made me laugh. I wish I'd thought of this when my kids were little (at 19 and almost 21 I think they are a bit past this!) Well done.

    ReplyDelete